Address: 250 E. 1st Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
Phone Number: 480-644-2255
Hours of Operation:
General Public: Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
*Closed Fridays, weekends, and legal holidays
What the Mesa Municipal Court Handles
The Mesa Municipal Court handles cases related to misdemeanor offenses, traffic violations, vehicle parking offenses and protection orders. This includes offenses like:
- Reckless driving
- Shoplifting or theft
- Vehicle registration violations
- Parking in handicap spaces or similar areas
- Injunctions Against Harassment
Mesa Muncipal Judges and Courtrooms
The seven Municipal Court Judges for Mesa include:
- City Magistrate J. Matias Tafoya in Arraignment Courtroom 202
- Judge Robin Allen in Courtroom 301
- Judge Valerye Boyer-Wells in Courtroom 302
- Judge Michelle Lue Sang in Courtroom 303
- Judge Karl Eppich in Courtroom 304
- Judge Victor Ortiz in Courtroom 305
- Judge Elizabeth Arriola in Custody Courtroom
- Commissioner Richard Garcia in Courtroom 101
Mesa Municipal Court Location
The court is located on First Avenue and Pomeroy Street, and parking is available in a garage behind the courthouse, on Main Street. If you’ve been summoned for jury duty, you can learn more about where to appear here. For other information about the Mesa Municipal Court, visit the City of Mesa website.
The court is also located within one mile of our Mesa criminal defense office.
Need Help with Your Case at Mesa Municipal Court?
At JacksonWhite Law, we have decades of experience dealing in the Mesa justice system. We’re able to provide insight and legal expertise that’s not provided by other attorneys in the valley, and it allows us to have one of the highest success rates in the East Valley.
Call the JacksonWhite Criminal Law team at (480) 467-4370 to discuss your case today.