Properly training employees and supervisors is vital for a healthy work environment. Adequate employee training can improve and sustain relationships, safety, security, and productivity in the workplace.
JacksonWhite labor and employment law attorneys can work with employers to strengthen their on-site training techniques to improve day-to-day workplace concerns.
We can provide guidance and training with the following:
- Training for supervisors, managers, and human resource professionals to prevent harassment, effectively manage employee performance, encourage diversity, regulate discipline and terminations, and control leaves of absence and accommodation requests.
- Employee counseling and discipline procedures
- Programs to avoid violence in the workplace
- Hiring processes that avoid liabilities
- Job safety and security
- Cost-saving techniques and mechanisms, such as forced reduction
- Sexual harassment and discrimination investigations
- Complying with state and federal employment laws and regulations