Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Mental Health Care Power of Attorney
- Revocation of Medical Power of Attorney
- Revocation of Financial Power of Attorney
Other Legal Forms
Legal Forms En Espanol
- Poder Perdurable para Atenciones Medicas
- Poder Perdurable Mental para Atenciones Medicas
- Testamento en Vida
- Instruccion Pehospitalaria de Atenciones Medicas (Formulario de No Resucitar_ – Debe de ser impreso en papel anaranjado.
- What Happens if You Don’t Have a Will in Arizona?
- How Much Does a Living Trust Cost in Arizona?
- Arizona Beneficiary Deeds
- Holographic Wills in Arizona
- Dying Inestate in Arizona
- Do Husband and Wife Need Separate Wills?
- Wills for Second Marriages with Children
- Pros and Cons of Irrevocable Trusts
- Wills vs Trusts Pros Cons
- Can an Executor of a Will be a Beneficiary?
- Are Legal Fees for Estate Planning Tax Deductible?
- Joint Tenants vs Tenants in Common
- Joint Tenants with Right of Survivorship
- ABA Guidelines for Individual Executors and Trustees
- Questions to Ask an Estate Attorney After Death
- Can Executor Sell Property Without All Beneficiaries Approving?
- What Does an Executor of a Will Do?
- Questions to Ask Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is a Living Will?
- What is a Living Trust?
- Transfer Of Property After Death Without Will
- Why Is Estate Planning Important?
- Digital Assets Estate Planning
- Living Will Vs Living Trust
- How To Set Up a Trust