Last modified: January 3, 2012
website or write to us at:
Client Services Department
c/o Jackson White P.C.
40 N. Center Street, Ste 200
Mesa, AZ 85201
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you fill out a form on our websites, we ask you for personal information, including your Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, and Comments.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Jackson White, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
How we use this information:
- Jackson White uses information you provide to contact you as requested or to send you information (i.e. hard copy or digital collateral).
- Jackson White may also use this information to send you marketing communications in the future. Please see opt-out information below.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to Jackson White employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Jackson White does not and will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer the information you have
provided to third-party companies. This does not include trusted third-party companies who
assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to
keep this information confidential
If Jackson White becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all
of its assets, we will ensure the confidentiality of any personal information involved in such
transactions and provide notice before personal information is transferred and becomes subject to
Modifying or deleting this personal information or opt-out instructions
If you would like to modify the personal information you have provided, please do so in writing
by emailing email@example.com. If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing
emails, this option to permanently remove your email address from our database will be
available at the bottom of the email message. Follow the actions and your information will be
removed from the database and you will not receive emails from us anymore. You may also opt
out by sending a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.