Top Small Business Lawyer in Chandler
When starting or growing a small business in Chandler, Arizona, many important decisions need to be made. You’ll need to decide what type of business structure you want to set up for your business, how to approach important contracts and agreements, and how to ensure that you have adhered to all necessary state and federal laws. You’ll also need to overcome common obstacles, such as customer disputes, contract negotiations, and even lawsuits.
When starting or operating a small business, it’s important to have a Chandler small business attorney to protect your interests and investments. The team of Chandler small business attorneys at JacksonWhite have decades of experience handling these types of cases and can assist you at any stage in your business growth.
Starting a Small Business in Chandler
Starting a small business poses a variety of risks for Arizona business owners. At JacksonWhite, we assist businesses with making strategic decisions from the very start of their journey. We help both startups and established small businesses make the most of their investments and increase the odds of long-term success.
Our experienced Chandler small business attorneys can help with the following activities:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, such as employment contracts, vendor contracts, etc.
- Choosing an appropriate business entity based on the number of owners, size of the business, and similar factors
- Resolving business issues, such as contract disputes or lawsuits that arise from hostile former employees
- Understanding compliance and risk management and developing procedures to minimize and monitor risks
- Protecting the intellectual property rights of small businesses, such as logos and website designs
- Handling property and real estate disputes that may arise when purchasing or leasing commercial space
Operating a Small Business in Chandler
Many small business owners in Chandler seek out professional help from legal experts when operating their businesses. Chandler small business attorneys are knowledgeable about state and federal business laws and can provide small business owners with guidance and legal assistance that concern many different elements of their business.
At JacksonWhite, you can trust our Chandler small business legal team to help with:
- Creating clearly written contracts
- Filing patents and trademarks
- Handling debt collection situations
- Hiring and firing employees
- Protecting businesses against lawsuits
Business Entity Creation Legal Services
How a small business entity is organized and operates directly impacts many other factors, such as how the business is taxed and who is liable for paying debts and other obligations. Most businesses fall under one of the following entity types:
- Sole proprietorships
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
The team of Chandler small business attorneys at JacksonWhite can help you determine which business entity is best suited for you and assist you in setting up your new small business.
Get Started Today with JacksonWhite
From startup to operations, small businesses in Chandler and the surrounding areas can trust JacksonWhite to deliver reliable representation and legal advice. Contact our team today at (480) 464-1111 to schedule a consultation.