Employment & Business Immigration


The United States has the largest economy in the world, with no limit to the amount of business opportunity available. So, it comes as no surprise that many foreign citizens wish to gain access to working in this environment with a work visa. Since there is so much opportunity here, the American government has made the process of obtaining a work visa difficult.

Permanent Immigrant Worker

By applying for a visa you can gain permanent resident status (green card) in the United States. Once you have gained this permanent resident status you will be able to apply to any company for work, same as a United States citizen would be allowed to. However, obtaining a green card is not an easy process and can take time to obtain.

Students and Exchange Visitors

Students and exchange visitors may be able to work in the United States during their stay, under certain circumstances. They must obtain permission from an authorized official at their school, known as a Designed School Official (DSO) for students and a Responsible Officer (RO) for exchange students. To learn more about gaining the ability to work as a student or exchange visitor, contact our immigration team.

B-1 Visa | Temporary Visitors for Business

You do not have to be trying to become a permanent resident of the United States to work here, for such individuals a B-1 visa for temporary business may be available. This type of visa is meant strictly for people wishing to obtain a visa for a short period of time to conduct business. It is also possible to qualify for admission through the Visa Waiver Program, if you are applicable.

Schedule Your Consultation / Programe su Consulta

Call our Immigration team at (480) 626-2388 or fill out the contact form to discuss your case today.

Llame a nuestro equipo de leyes de inmigración al (480) 626-2388 para hablar sobre su caso hoy.