Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney, John Skiba, is ready to help.
It can be hard to ask for help during this difficult time. A qualified bankruptcy attorney in the Mesa area can help you escape the pain of debt, end creditor phone calls and secure a bright financial future. We’ve helped thousands of individuals smoothly navigate the bankruptcy process and get the fresh start they deserve. Now offering $0 down Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
Call us today at (480) 464-1111 and learn how we can help you.
Meet John Skiba, Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney
John has counseled more than ten thousand families regarding their finances and the stress that accompanies overwhelming debt through his practice of consumer bankruptcy, debt counseling and debt collection lawsuit defense. John takes great pride in assisting families, and individuals with the best solution to solve their debt problems.
To learn more about how John and JacksonWhite Law can help you navigate the bankruptcy process, call us today at (480) 464-1111.
What John’s Clients Say
File Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for $0 Down
We’ve helped thousands of Arizona families deal with serious debt problems. But, until recently if you were needing to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy you had to figure out come up with a significant legal fee to get your case filed and your debt collectors stopped.
Now, we are able to offer Arizona families and individuals immediate debt relief by filing your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for little or $0 down and then small monthly payments after the bankruptcy case is filed.
Why is this a big deal? Because it is the filing of your chapter 7 bankruptcy that will allow you to:
- Stop Wage Garnishment
- Stop Home Foreclosure
- Stop Bank Levy
- Stop Debt Collection Lawsuits
- Stop Debt Collection Letters
- Stop Debt Collection Telephone Calls
The filing of your bankruptcy case gives you all the power and allows you to immediately get on track to eliminating your debt once and for all.
Why hire John Skiba & JacksonWhite for Your Bankruptcy?
1. Minimize Your Loses: We can help you structure your bankruptcy to protect as many assets as possible and discharge the right type of debt to best benefit you.
2. Fresh Start: There is nothing more liberating than a fresh start. Our attorneys and talented staff can take away the burden and stress of debt and help you restart your financial life.
3. Competitive Fees: If you’re already dealing with bankruptcy, the last thing you need is another big expense. At JacksonWhite, we offer competitive fees, $0 down chapter 7 bankruptcy, and payment plans without sacrificing quality.
4. Knowledgeable Team: We know everything there is to know about bankruptcy. Our talented team is top-notch, skilled and experienced.
5. Personalized Attention: You deserve more than feeling like just another number on a list of bankruptcy cases. At JacksonWhite, we give each case individual, personalized attention.
6. Timely: When your finances are in trouble, time is of the essence. We get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can get back on your feet as soon as possible.
7. Informative: Worried that you’ll feel left in the dark during the bankruptcy process? Our goal is to keep you 100% informed every step of the way.
8. Free, No Obligation Consultation: The last thing you need is another expense. That’s why we are willing to wave our fees for a free consultation with a qualified attorney.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business and Corporate Law
- Coaching for Legal Professionals
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense▼
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Elder Law▼
- Eminent Domain & Condemnation
- Employee Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Family Law▼
- Foreclosure & Trustee Services
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Entertainment and Sports Law
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Related Disputes
- Intellectual Property▼
- Labor and Employment Law
- Personal Injury▼
- Real Estate Law▼
- Small Business Representation
- Tax Law