Get the fresh start you deserve!
It can be hard to ask for help during this difficult time. A qualified bankruptcy attorney in the Mesa area can help you escape the pain of debt, end creditor phone calls and secure a bright financial future.
We’ve helped thousands of individuals smoothly navigate the bankruptcy process and get the fresh start they deserve. We’re now offering $0 down Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy services to clients throughout Arizona.
Call us at (480) 690-1283 to learn how we can help you today.
File Your Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy for $0 Down
We’ve helped thousands of Arizona families deal with serious debt problems. But, until recently if you were needing to file a Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy you had to figure out come up with a significant legal fee to get your case filed and your debt collectors stopped.
Now, we are able to offer Arizona families and individuals immediate debt relief by filing your Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy for little or $0 down and then small monthly payments after the bankruptcy case is filed.
Why is this a big deal? Because it is the filing of your chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy that will allow you to:
- stop wage garnishments
- stop home foreclosures
- stop bank levies
- stop debt collection lawsuits and letters
- stop debt collection phone calls
The filing of your bankruptcy case gives you all the power and allows you to immediately get on track to eliminating your debt once and for all.
Meet John Skiba, your bankruptcy lawyer.
John has counseled more than ten thousand families regarding their finances and the stress that accompanies overwhelming debt through his practice of consumer bankruptcy, debt counseling and debt collection lawsuit defense.
John takes great pride in assisting families, and individuals with the best solution to solve their debt problems. To learn more about how John and JacksonWhite Law can help you navigate the bankruptcy process, call us today at (480) 464-1111.
Debt Collection Defense
Third-party debt collectors have the right to contact you to negotiate a payment plan, but they do not have the right to harass you. Attorney John Skiba can help you with your debt collection defense.
Learn more from our resources:
Why hire John Skiba for Your Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy attorney John Skiba has helped hundreds of families recover after financial setbacks. Here are some of the most common reasons clients work with John.
- Minimized losses. We can help you structure your bankruptcy to protect as many assets as possible and discharge the right type of debt to best benefit you.
- Fresh start. There is nothing more liberating than a fresh start. Our attorneys and talented staff can take away the burden and stress of debt and help you restart your financial life.
- Competitive fees. If you’re already dealing with bankruptcy, the last thing you need is another big expense. At JacksonWhite, we offer competitive fees, $0 down chapter 7 bankruptcy, and payment plans without sacrificing quality.
- Knowledgeable team. We know everything there is to know about bankruptcy. Our talented team is top-notch, skilled and experienced.
- Personalized attention. You deserve more than feeling like just another number on a list of bankruptcy cases. At JacksonWhite, we give each case individual, personalized attention.
- Timely assistance. When your finances are in trouble, time is of the essence. We get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can get back on your feet as soon as possible.
- Informative resources. Worried that you’ll feel left in the dark during the bankruptcy process? Our goal is to keep you 100% informed every step of the way.
- Free, no-obligation consultations. The last thing you need is another expense. That’s why we are willing to wave our fees for a free consultation with a qualified attorney.