IP Litigation Attorney
The complexities and challenges involved in intellectual property litigation require the knowledge of experienced attorneys. You need to work with someone who takes an aggressive and proactive approach in the courtroom, and who will work toward an outcome that is in your best interests. We offer intellectual property litigation representation related to all areas of intellectual property law, including:
- Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition Matters
The costs associated with litigation can oftentimes seem like a major obstacle, leaving clients feeling as though they have no choices to pursue a matter. At JacksonWhite, our primary goal is to provide cost-efficient solutions that meet your needs. We offer the knowledge of a large law firm with the prices and personalized service of a boutique law firm.
We represent clients in:
- Reexamination or interference proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Opposition or cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Domain name proceedings under the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy of ICANN or other registry rules.
- Proceedings before the Copyright Office or U.S. Customs agencies.
Our legal team has litigated disputes in federal district courts and appellate courts throughout the Southwest, as well as in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. We regularly represent clients on both sides, so we understand how to build an argument that will likely achieve the best outcome for your situation.
We are here and ready to help you protect and defend your life’s work.
Contact us for more information
Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.