At JacksonWhite Real Estate Law, we can help a wide range of services to many types of entities in the real estate business. From lenders to to real estate professionals to contractors and property owners, we’re here to help. See below for a rundown of the types of services we offer.
The Arizona financial institutions lawyers at JacksonWhite, Attorneys at Law extensive experience in representing the interests of mortgage lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions. We provide services including but not limited to:
- Reviewing closing documents and preparing settlement statements
- Advice concerning state and federal lending laws
- Confirming that real estate taxes and water/sewer bills are fully paid
- Verifying the validity of mortgages and ensuring that they are properly paid off and discharged
- Title examinations and rundowns
- Issuing lender’s title insurance policies
- Resolving and clearing title issues
- Ensuring that homeowner’s insurance have been obtained and paid
- Facilitate closings
- Closing disbursements
- Handling any and all post-closing items
- Representation of lenders in foreclosure litigation
- Representation of lenders in litigation
- Managing short sales for lenders
- Legal advice concerning consumer credit laws
We work closely with our mortgage lenders to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction. We pride ourselves on our quick responses, excellent quality of work, and great customer service to mortgage lenders.
The Arizona real estate lawyers at JacksonWhite, Attorneys at Law understand the issues and provide dedicated, responsive and effective solutions. With over 30 years of experience in real estate law, we have the skill and know-how to represent even the most difficult of cases. We work closely with every single client, to build a strong and trust-filled relationship, and have a proven record of successfully representing hundreds of contractors, subcontractors, engineers, developers, credit managers, suppliers, and others. Our areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Collections
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Materialman’s Liens
- Payment Bond Claims
- Construction Law
- Civil Litigation
- Statutory preliminary notices
- Defending Registrar of Contractors complaints and handling the administrative hearings
- AAA construction industry arbitrations and mediations
- State and federal trial litigation from minor breach of contract cases to complex construction cases
- Real Estate and Commercial Lease review and drafting
- Appellate services
The attorneys of JacksonWhite provide quality legal assistance to clients with real estate law needs.
The Arizona Real Estate attorneys at JacksonWhite understand the issues that affect Property Owners. Having over 30 years of experience in dealing with various real estate legal issues, we know that no two cases are alike and personalized service is the key to your success.
If you need a competent real estate attorney in the Phoenix area, our seasoned attorney can assist you in understanding the law, your options, and will have your best interest in mind in serving you or arguing your case in a court of law.
We are pleased to offer property owners services in the following areas:
- Land Use
- Zoning and Entitlements
- Property Tax Valuations and Challenges
- Adverse Possession
- Title and Interest Disputes
- Boundary & Easement Disputes
- Lien Claims
- Eviction Proceedings
- Foreclosure Defense
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- Construction Defects
- Eminent Domain
- Foreclosures / Trustee Sales
- Short Sales
- Loan Modifications
- Real Estate Breach of Contract
- Deficiency Defense / Debt Forgiveness
- Residential & Commercial – Landlord / Tenant
- Quiet Title
Many people believe that they can solve legal issues alone by preparing their own legal documents or battling in court, but this is not always wise. An experienced real estate attorney in in the Phoenix area will have the knowledge and experience to get you a favorable outcome.
Real Estate Professionals
At JacksonWhite, we understand the issues that affect Real Estate Brokers and Agents. We represent real estate professionals in simple to complex matters, providing thoughtful and practical advice with respect to commercial and residential related transactions. JacksonWhite real estate attorneys are thought leaders in the industry, always up to date on the latest laws and regulations facing brokers and agents.
We are pleased to offer services in the following areas:
- Real Estate Broker Liability & Defense
- Brokerage General Representation
- Real Estate Professional Compliance – Advertising, Disclosure, etc.
- Real Estate Licensee Representation
- ADRE Disciplinary Representation
- Commission Disputes
- Commercial, Residential, and Land Transactions
- Due Diligence
- Short Sale Management
- Title and Interest Disputes
- Title Company and Liability Defense
- Construction Defects
- Deficiency Defense
- Residential & Commercial – Landlord/Tenant
- Forcible Entry and Detainer / Evictions
- Appraisal Administrative Proceedings
If you’re a broker or agent looking to find out more about the services we provide, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Call JacksonWhite at (480) 464-1111 to discuss your case today.
Schedule Your Consultation
Fill out the form below to get your consultation and discuss your best legal options.