Browsing Category


What is the K-1 Visa Processing Time?

Under the Immigration and Nationality Act, foreign nationals who are engaged to a US citizen may travel to the United States with a K-1 visa. The foreign national must get married within 90 days of entering the United States, at ...
Read More

What is Employment Visa Status?

When applying for a job with a company in the United States, you will often come across a question that sounds something like this: “will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?” Generally speaking, this ...
Read More

Can I Be Deported If I Am Married to a US Citizen?

Contrary to popular opinion, marriage to a US citizen does not preclude someone from being deported. Marrying a US citizen can pave the road to a green card and ultimately naturalization, but until you become a naturalized US citizen you ...
Read More