Let Us Help Your Business Survive COVID-19
How We Can Help
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting small businesses in a variety of ways. Things are changing daily during the COVID-19 outbreak and businesses are being forced to adapt. The attorneys of JacksonWhite Law are here to partner with Arizona business owners to navigate this challenging time.
At JacksonWhite Law firm, our seasoned legal team is here to provide the resources your business needs. We can help you decide which SBA loans are right for you, advise you to secure maximum funding, and protect your business from future penalties and disputes.
Funds may be limited due to the circumstances at hand, which is why we urge you to act quickly and get in touch with our team right away.
We can offer you a solution-oriented comprehensive plan to help you and your business overcome the financial challenge brought on by COVID-19. A broad variety of laws can protect you during this outbreak and we want to help you take full advantage of this legal framework.
What We Offer
Hands on, dedicated coaching to help businesses survive during this time, including:
Advising small and medium businesses on how best to maximize benefits available to them due to COVID-19:
- Helping to determine if you are eligible and advising you on CARES benefits/loans
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan (SBA)
- The Paycheck Protection Loan (Part of CARES act)
- Optimizing forgivable loans
- Selecting the right loan for your business with proper guidance from our team
- Assisting you in choosing the right lenders and terms
Advising employers on a variety of employment issues related to COVID-19:
- Families First Coronavirus Act
- Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
- Advising employers on workforce changes
- Advising employee privacy issues
- Updating employee handbooks
- Preparing employers for future outbreaks
Let us help protect your business.
Fill out the form below to discuss your best legal options.