Yes, you can represent yourself in a proceeding to modify child support in Arizona.  It is not required that you have an attorney to represent you.  However, keep in mind that if you do represent yourself, you must follow the same rules and procedures as attorneys.  This means that all legal forms must be in the proper order and filed on time.  While a judge, clerk or court staff member can explain the process to you, they are not permitted to give you any legal advice.  Therefore, if you have legal questions about your rights or responsibilities, AZ family law attorney Tim Durkin can provide you with clarification during a consultation. Call 480.779.7972.