Management & Counseling
JacksonWhite knows that as intellectual property takes a more central role in business strategy, intellectual property management and counseling is an asset that can be seen throughout an organization. We provide synergy of technology, organizational design and business strategy – helping clients optimize their intellectual property operations and improve processes. Intellectual property management and counseling helps clients make effective intellectual property decisions and get products to the marketplace more quickly.
Our IP Management & Counseling services include:
- Counsel clients in Everything IP ™, including the prosecution of patent applications, the registration of trademarks and copyrights, and the protection of trade secrets.
- Develop programs and strategies to help secure, manage and enhance our clients intellectual property portfolios.
- Provide intellectual property portfolio management, intellectual propery audits, legal opinions and conduct patent due diligence for business mergers, financing, licensing or litigation matters.
- Provide due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, investment bankers, venture capitalists and other financial institutions.
- Service patent, trademark and copyright needs of clients outside the United States through our global network of foreign associates.
- Advise management and inventors to shape intellectual property strategies, develop and enhance intellectual portfolios to support business goals and protect and increase the value of our clients intellectual property rights.
Contact intellectual property management and counseling attorney, Steven J. Laureanti at our Phoenix, Arizona law firm JacksonWhite, Attorneys at Law.
Contact us for more information
Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.