Phoenix Trademark Attorney
Trademarks & Branding
Trademarks are often considered the most important and valuable assets of a business. A trademark is a word, name, symbol, or device that identifies the unique source of products or services from one party to another. A trademark may be placed on a package, a label, a voucher, or on the product itself. Though we are focused in Phoenix, we offer trademark services across the country, and even with global partners as well.
Our trademark attorney can help with the following services:
- Prepare and prosecute trademark and servicemark applications.
- Counsel clients on the selection, strength and registrability of trademarks and service marks, the advantages of registration and the maintenance thereof.
- Guide clients in the preparation of trademark use guidelines both for internal use and for licensees, and in the development of procedures for identifying, securing and maintaining their trademarks.
- Represent clients in a broad range of brand-related transactions, including license, marketing, distribution, franchise or co-branding agreements.
- Represent clients in state and federal court, in opposition or cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and in domain name proceedings under the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy of ICANN or other registry rules. Our team of litigators will enforce trademark rights and defend against infringement claims.
If you want to learn more about how a trademark attorney can help you, contact trademark attorney, Steven J. Laureanti at our Phoenix, Arizona law firm JacksonWhite, Attorneys at Law.
Contact us for more information
Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.