Phoenix Aggressive Driving Lawyer
Aggressive Driving in Arizona
Class 1 Misdemeanor §28-695(A), (B) & (D)(1)
Imprisonment: Not more than 6 months.
Fine: Not to exceed $2,500.00.
- 1st offense: Suspended for no more than 30 days.
- 2nd or subsequent offense (within 24 months): Revoked for no more than 1 year. §28-695(C)(2) & (D)(2)
- 1st offenders must “attend and successfully complete approved training and education sessions that are designed to improve the safety and habits of drivers….” §28-695(C)(1)
- An offender is also subject to assessments which can be 60% of the fine imposed. §§12-116.01 & 12-116.02
- An offender may be required to pay the costs of their incarceration. §28-694(A)
If you are facing an aggressive driving charge in Arizona, get the professional legal help that you need to avoid drastic penalties: Call 480-818-9943 to schedule a free consultation with Phoenix criminal defense attorney, Jeremy Geigle.