Sometimes individuals are unfairly accused of an Internet sex crime. When this happens, the accused individual can face unfair scrutiny from friends and family members. They might feel like their entire life, including their job and their future plans, is falling into a downward spiral. In this type of unfortunate situation, it is important to know that there are resources that can help. At JacksonWhite, our Phoenix Internet crimes attorney can represent individuals facing false accusations for:
- Downloading any illegal videos and/or images of minors performing sexually explicit acts;
- Having content that contains child pornography on their computer or in their possession;
- Selling or distributing child pornography or other sexually explicit material containing children on the Internet; or
- Sharing pornographic material involving children over a peer-to-peer file sharing network;
- Using an online chat room to solicit a minor;
Please do not wait until it is too late to talk to an attorney that can help. Make sure you consult with an Internet sex crimes lawyer from JacksonWhite early on in your case so that they can provide you with the best representation possible. Contact Internet sex crimes attorney, Jeremy Geigle, on his direct line at (480)-818-9943 to schedule your free, confidential criminal consultation today!