About Otto Shill
Otto Shill is a shareholder at JacksonWhite. His practice focuses on complex business issues and transactions including business and tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, employee compensation, benefits, contracts, employer regulatory issues, business and wealth succession and estate tax planning.
You can read more of Otto’s professional biography here.
Attorney, Otto S Shill, III is pleased to lend his time and expertise to the greater good of the community in which he works and lives. Here are just a few of the community positions he holds.
- Chair of the Public Policy Council, Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- President-elect of the Board of Directors, Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Boad Member of Mesa Downtown Rotary Club
- Active member of the Employee Benefits Committee (Executive Compensation Subcommittee) of the American Bar Association’s Section of Taxation.
- Former President of the Board of Directors of the United Food Bank in Mesa, Arizona
- Former Member of Boards of Directors for the Mesa YMCA,
- Former Member of Metropolitan Youth Symphony
- Member of Falcon Field Tenants and User’s Association Board of Directors
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Airport Support Network Volunteer for Mesa Falcon Field
- Chair of East Valley Aviation Alliance
Articles about Otto
- Experts Say Business Owners Should Have Exit Plan Prepared
The Phoenix Business Journal
- Development proposal for central city emerges
- Volunteer Spotlight: Otto Shill
AOPA Pilot Magazine [pdf]
- Voluntary noise abatement may ease tensions at Falcon Field
- Newpaper Clippings
Various Newspapers [pdf]
We will only use this contact information for a
one-time consultation unless you request otherwise.